Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Good Ol' County Road 25

I can always count on County Road 25 for coming through with just what I wanted.  On this cool summer morning I was warming up and I saw a friend who just got done riding her bike and her dog just got done swimming for the first time.  After a good little chat, I started up the hill and saw another exerciser, walking her way towards a great day.  Soon after, I saw someone else, a woman who I see running often and who always greets me with a great smile.  It's great that we have this road just outside our town where we can see like-minded people exercising in a glorious environment, going as far or as near as they want.  Today I wanted distance at an easy pace with a bit of "I'm so happy I live here" thrown in.  And that's what I got.  If you haven't tried running, walking, or biking on County Road 25, do sometime soon.  It will accommodate you with a cool morning breeze, bubbling creek sounds, and smiling faces.

Today's Workout

  • Easy, breezy 6 mile run (or walk or bike)
  • 20 burpees



No comments:

Post a Comment