Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting Back Into a Schedule

The last few weeks have been a hodge podge of workouts and runs with not a lot of thought.  Two weeks ago I helped the volleyball girls with conditioning and working out with them was a lot of fun.  Yesterday was the first day of school with kids and I began with what my school year schedule for exercising and movement will be:

  • 20 minutes of yoga while coffee is percolating (thanks to yogaglo I can do a search for twenty minute sessions that fit my needs)
  • Walk to and from school (one mile each way)
  • Run or workout after school (last night I ran four miles)
  • My goal is that all of this movement will add up to 14,000 steps that are counted on my handy dandy New Balance BodyTRNr in bright orange.  Yesterday that happened.
As with any schedule the "sticking to it" is essential.  It's my plan to do so!  

No comments:

Post a Comment